FREE admission to monthly programs (9x per year) which includes:
- Lecture and slide show by a guest horticultural specialist, in person or via Zoom
- Unusual plants, discussion and demonstration led by members, when we meet again in person
- Plant sale of diverse plant varieties donated by members and local nurseries, when we meet again in person
Receive monthly WHS e-newsletter (Sept-May)
Members only Holiday Party (December) & Summer Picnic (June)
10% discount at participating business partners
Membership Levels - Membership year is September 1st through August 31st.
Family $50 (2 people at one address)
Printed copy of newsletter $10
Join or renew your membership via MAIL
1) Print out and complete the WHS 2023-2024 Membership Form.
2) Write personal check made out to WHS.
3) Mail completed form plus check to: WHS Membership, PO Box 166, Mountain View, CA 94042
For more information about membership or to change information on your account email email@example.com.
How often does WHS meet?
WHS holds nine monthly meetings with great guest speakers along with plant and book sales and more! We meet September through May on the second Wednesday of the month. We do not meet in July and August.
Where are the monthly meetings?
WHS meets in Los Altos, CA. Check the website for current monthly location.
Do I have to be a member to attend meetings?
Meetings are open to the public except for the members-only holiday party in December and June picnic. Non-member/guest fee for meetings is $10.
When does the membership year begin and end?
Our membership year is from September 1 through August 31st. All paid membership dues are for the current membership year during which they are paid and expire August 31st. Memberships paid now are for the 2023-24 membership year.
If I joined in May 2023 when does my membership expire?
We extended memberships paid in May through the 2023-24 membership year. If you joined any time prior to May 1st, 2023, you will need to renew now to enjoy 2023-24 membership benefits.
Western Horticultural Society is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization. Membership fees and contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law (federal tax ID 94-6098162)